Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hos In All My Area Codes

I think I've had a successful weekend, whoring-wise.  I have been asked for my phone number from not one but two strippers, neither of whom I know very well.

Started off Friday night, when a girl who was a sub at *********'s party last month was working at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  While giving her a tip onstage, I was wishing that I could see her at a party real soon.  She said she hasn't been invited back to *********'s party and she might have to host her own.  I said I'd love to know, but I don't have her contact information.  So she invited me to give it to her -- surreptitiously, for exchanging phone numbers at the bar is frowned upon.

I didn't think about her or giving her my phone number the rest of my stay there.  But just as she was going to go back up on-stage, meaning it was time for me to go, she gave me added incentive to give my digits to her.  As I wished that we'd bump into each other again, she said, "Well, I hope it's soon.  You haven't shown me yours yet!"

Boing-oing-oing-oing-oing!!!

OK, I'll give you my number.  So I went outside, remembered that I forgot to pack my pens in my computer bag, remembered that I did have another pen I kept in my car, went back in, got three cocktail napkins, and sneezed into two of them in order to (hopefully) secretly write my number down.  I then had to go onstage and slide the number to her with another dollar; she was hustling me all night.  I have her five bucks total instead of my usual two.

---

Then I didn't hear from her the rest of the night.  I got concerned -- more than that she was bullshitting, but that she gave it to her pimp.  (If she has one, of course.)  So the next afternoon (yesterday, Saturday afternoon) I was coming back from an art show and the place on the way, so I dropped in really quick to see that the girl was working the evening.  I was going to stay in, but honestly, this was important to me.  Yeah, I was thinking with my dick.

So I made an excuse to leave my parents at home and go back to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Saw her again.  She didn't think I was a stalker -- hopefully.  She walked towards me and then got on my lap.  So I took the opportunity to get her digits, which I did as I typed them into my smartphone on my hand away from the prying eyes of the bouncers -- hopefully.  Finally, as a thank you, I got a dance from her.

Shit, I spent $27 on this girl.  Hope her skills are worth it.

---

The same visit, the same night (last night, Saturday night) I saw another girl, one I hadn't seen in a while.  She is kind of pudgy, but I certainly would not kick her out of her bed.  I made a night out of it, so I went onstage and gave her two bucks.  And she immediately said, "Oh, there's gonna be a party!"

Party?  When has she ever invited me to a party?  Never.  Has she confused me with someone else?  "Oh, wait -- do I have your number?"

No, but fuck yeah I'll give it to you!  So like with the previous woman, I went outside, grabbed a pen, wrote my number down on a napkin and gave it to her, this time putting in her hand while I was "saying goodbye" to her once she got off-stage.  I warned her that I might not be able to make the date of this party, but she's got sumptuous tits, so hopefully one day I'll be able to partake in touching them at one of her parties.  And hopefully she'll return the favor.

Man, I now feel like Ludacris, even all the strippers all seem to have numbers from only one area code.



---

Wow -- this is getting me all juiced up for the party I'm going to tomorrow.  I haven't been to *e**'s place in a long time because she hasn't been regularly planning them at her place.  But she's invited me to one tomorrow, and it might be really good because a girl from My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) is going to be there for the first time.  She's really cute, but I never thought she'd allow anyone to grab her boobies.  Hopefully tomorrow till be that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment