Monday, June 23, 2014

Once Again I Hit Something Inadvertently And Weird Shit Happens

I should not be penalized for typing so fast.  But while I was surfing on this particular computer, specifically writing a comment on Facebook, I hit something with my left hand at the same time I hit something with my right hand, and the combination of which made me start typing in some Cyrillic alphabet.  The fuck?

Glad I had my smartphone with me.  With that I was able to Google search (in English) how the fuck to change the keyboard alphabet back to English -- well, actually the site I found through searching didn't help.  What did help was that there was that little "EN" logo on the lower right on the toolbar.  I clicked that and that gave me the languages I could see and use.  I thought it was Russian that the keyboard had suddenly started learning; actually it was Bulgarian.  That was reinforced when I checked the calendar by hitting the clock on the lower right on the toolbar and saw that it displayed both the local time and the time for Sofia.

Hopefully I can save this before I accidentally delete the whole thing.  Have I blogged about that yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment