Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dunkin' Donuts Creamer Sucks

I bought the Dunkin' Donuts creamer -- two of them, Original and Extra Extra -- because they were on sale.  And for the life of me, neither one of them gives any flavor to my coffee at all.  None.  Well, I should take that back; the Extra Extra is faintly sweet, not extra extra at all, so thank goodness it is extra extra sweet because if it was only extra sweet it wouldn't be sweet at all, and if it were merely sweet it would be shit.  But the Original?  I might as well put water in my coffee, it's so useless.

I tried giving it a chance.  There are two different blends of coffee at the current place I work at, and I tried drinking each type of creamer with both styles of coffee.  Still bland, horribly so.  Now it could be the coffee, since it makes both brands, but I now believe it's the creamer.

I have been reduced to using both when I get coffee -- the Extra Extra for what little taste it gives me, and the Original because I already bought it and I won't waste it.  I can't wait to be done with both.

When I first tasted how bland the Original was, I suddenly had thought that I had bought these before -- and that I vowed never to buy these again because they were so damn awful.  If I did ever have these before I must've forgot.  So, mental note: Never buy Dunkin' Donuts creamer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment