Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Monday, June 9

  • Went to *e**'s party.  Unfortunately, that spinner *e** said would be there wasn't.  In her place, however, was the girl who was The Other Girl when I was double-teamed for the first time in my life.  She and ***e* (the constant in what currently is my three three-ways) have since had a falling-out, and I had not seen her for a long time till now.  I really wanted to whip it out on her again, but there were too many men around and she wanted to keep this "clean."  Moreover, sadly, she charged me extra because we got to talking and that talking bled into the next song.  I never thought of her as a rip-off bitch, but that soured the rest of my night, led me to leave the party sooner than I wanted, and made me think twice about trying to get her number in order to arrange a sumpin'-sumpin' some other time, something she intimated she was willing to do in the middle of our lap dance.  On principle, I don't think I'm going to pursue it.  Now, if she apologizes and really wants me to cum over, well. ...: $25.
  • On Sunday the 8th I had a party to go to, one that was related to the time last year where I got so drunk I was in no shape to drive home but did.  I believe one of the main reasons I got so inebriated (though I am not saying that having access to it would make driving home acceptable; it's still not) is that there was no food in my stomach while I was consuming all this alcohol.  To make sure that did not happen, I went to Wendy's and bought their new Steakhouse $1.49 burger thingy along with their Pulled Pork Barbecue Fries, just to get some fast food grease in my stomach that could soak up the beer I would be drinking.  I noticed that this Wendy's I went to did not give me a receipt.  The other does, at least sporadically.  Maybe I need to go to the other one more often to ensure I keep track of my expenses.  At least I typed the total of my lunch into the draft of Blogger: $5.75.
  • Then the party, which took place at a brewery.  I think this is important enough to have its own blog post, so I'll withhold details until then.  But I will say that tips were asked, and I gave a buck, twice: $2.
  • Saturday, June 7: Wanted to catch the Edward Hopper show, which is mainly his drawings, many of which were studies that led up to the paintings with his signature style, but I had to eat lunch first.  Arby's gave me a coupon for a free roast beef sandwich because it was the anniversary of my joining their frequent eaters' club.  But I had to print it out.  Thought it'd be better just to spend the money on a printout in the library, but dammit, the first time I tried to print the e-mail I got a blank page, so I had to have the librarian help me a second time (and after I allegedly "spent my hour" at the computer for the day).  The libraries in this county suck.  But at least the librarian was nice.  Total spent on two printouts: 20 cents.
  • I then went to the Walker for the Hooper exhibition, and I totally did not know that there is no charge for admission to the Walker the first Saturday of each month.  Lucky!  I did spend some bucks on donations, though -- OK, only: $2.
  • That evening I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version), where I got a number from one stripper and gave my number to another.  Coffee, tips, and two dances, one from Betty and the other from ... well, let's call her *****a: $51.
  • I then went to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place for salad and soup.  Took advantage of the day's early rain, ensuing overcast skies the below-average temperatures.  In the summer this place either gets so humid the mosquitoes would be munching on me the same way I'd be munching down on the delicious food, or it'd be so cold my nipples would harden.  Either way, I'd stay away.  But not this night.  With tip: $9.25.
  • To Friday the 6th ... had to get out that evening to work out more details on our impending road trip.  But first, strippers!  Coffee, tips, and a dance from this delectable delight named Logan at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division): $34.
  • I then hit Caffetto, where I got a hot chocolate because I was all coffeed out from work at the strip bar.  With tip: $2.75.
  • On Thursday the 5th I had to rush after work to the library in order to write a letter concerning the erroneous charge for a rental card I used points on when I went to Kansas City.  More than a year ago.  This was the one where the fucking customer service cut me off in February.  Now, after more than a year, I look at my statement and I think they put the amount back on.  Did they side with the rental card company and not even send me a fucking letter?  No, no, no, this aggression cannot stand.  So I went there to print out a letter for them, the same letter for me to keep, and a copy of the confirmation saying that the rental car was indeed free.  Total: 30 cents.
  • Go all the way back to Sunday, June 1: One of the strippers who hosts house parties, ********a posted on Facebook that she was spearheading a fundraiser at this bar for her friend who's going through some tough times.  Even though I wasn't expressly invited, I wanted to help out.  There were raffles and people singing karaoke for a buck and shit.  I spent a little more than I wanted, so I'm just going to concentrate on this being all for a good cause.  Money for raffle tickets and tip for a beer that I won from a raffle drawing: $12.
  • Friday, May 30 was the first day of my new temp job.  I guess just because I cut off my lunchtime nap time short so I could go to the Starbucks and get something.  I don't know, it seems to be the downtown thing to do.  Besides, I don't get to go to Starbucks that often.  Now, I do have this unofficial, passive-aggressive boycott of Starbucks because the founder and CEO intentionally sold the Seattle SuperSonics to an oil tycoon who lied about not stealing the team to Oklahoma City.  Well, if I need coffee, and if they don't have it at work, I think I will relent, at least for the tenure of this job -- assuming I have enough money to pay for a special mocha there, like I got on Friday the 30th.  With tip: $5.
  • That evening I celebrated latching onto a new job by going to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  The girl who pranced through the living room of a house party stark naked (the first EWR in this post) is, sadly, a five-dollar girl.  I was so cheap that when after I gave her two bucks and asked for five, I told her I wanted my $2 back.  Principles, people.  She did ask for a dance, and I was turned off by her tip edict, so I said no, but I should smooth it over with a dance the next time.  That's why the total for coffee and tips is a little elevated compared to the norm: $14.
  • ETA something on Thursday, May 29: I had to have gone to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) because it was on the way to the airport, where I was picking up my parents that evening, and I specifically remember stopping by there.  For what, I am no longer sure, so I'm just going to say for coffee and tips: $11.
  • Go back to Wednesday the 28th ... this was the day I got double-teamed for the third time, even though they did a poor job of cleaning the house, ostensibly the main reason they were here.  ***e* hustled me up five bucks, shit: $125.
  • I "celebrated" my dual handjob by going to Caffetto for a tiramisu and iced mocha.  With tip: $8.50.
  • Tuesday, May 27, aka The Start Of Summer ... went to the U. in case I wanted to take a class.  Besides it was a good thing to do while I had the mechanic in the area, The Mechanic My Father Trusts, look over my car.  I wanted to sit down and eat at a place in Dinkytown, and the review websites pushed me to Annie's Parlour, a well-known U. restaurant that I may or may not been to before.  All I remember is that the half order of fries was so fucking big I had to take most of it home to eat.  Not fun.  Nor was the bill.  With tip: $20.50.
  • I caught X-Men Days Of Future Past later that day.  Ticket, popcorn and pop: $9.75.
  • Monday, May 26, also known as Memorial Day -- My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) was open that evening, yay!  Got to spend some time there with coffee, stage tips and a dance from Sasha: $31.
  • Glad to also see that Caffetto, that leftist outpost, not only was open this federal holiday but was open regular hours.  Got a key lime pie with coffee, then I decided I wanted to try a bottle of Shirley Temple made by this company called Boylan, which has been around since 1891.  With tips the night there came out to: $7.75.
  • On Sunday, May 25 I finally used the AMC pass I bought so many years ago for a Sunday night showing of Amazing Spider-Man 2.  And honestly, I was not impressed with the movie.  Go beyond the fact that the studio is contractually obligated to pump out a film with the character every few years or else it reverts back to Marvel.  They use the Green Goblin as a foil once again, and while I don't think James Franco put an indelible imprint on it, I couldn't help but think of him whenever I saw Dane Dehaan onscreen.  Worse for the movie, the character of Electro, played by Jamie Foxx, was a complete waste of time.  He's a minor cog in the vast Marvel universe being served up as the major antagonist here, and Electro's motivations are that of a stupid child.  Nice twist at the end of the movie, though.  Oh, and Andrew Garfield will be a character actor when he gets old, and I know he's just playing Spider-Man just so he can afford to actually take good roles in the future.  Grade: B-, maybe C+.  Since I used a coupon for the ticket, I just needed to buy popcorn and pop ... which turned out to be more expensive than all three things I could buy at my local theater on a Tuesday: $11.
  • Later that day I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  I surprised the waitress working there when I ordered a beer instead of a coffee.  No big whoop, it's just that the next day was Memorial Day and I was not working at the time, so what the hell, glad I didn't get pulled over by the cops.  Forgot to tip the waitress, though.  The beer bottle plus the tips for the lovely girls: $13.50.
  • I then went to a strip club downtown, one I hadn't been to in some time.  Just wanted to check it out.  Let's just say the A-Team wasn't working that night.  The fat girl I got a lap dance from was nice, though, and I think she got a pick of at least a part of my penis through my open fly.  This place still uses a ticket system, and somehow the Snapple cost me all my tickets.  Whatever; I think I'm good with this place for at least another three years.  Cover, drinks, tips, and a lapper from that stripper, named Diamond: $51.
  • The only EWR for Friday Saturday the 24th came from My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version).  My ATF was not there :( but at least the roster on the website did not list her; it may have been accurate for the first time ever.  The good news was I didn't feel the need to spend my usual three figures here.  What little money I spent went a long way -- about 2 1/2 hours.  Got a couple dances from Tara, a lovely, non-tattooed girl who just lifted up her shirt to flash me her boobs when she started dancing.  For some reason just lifting up a shirt to reveal mammaries makes me all hot and bothered.  It's so much better than unclasping a bra.  Two dances from her, plus the beer and all the tips I threw onto the stage equal: $51.

I hope I'm good through June 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment