Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Rush Job

OK, so this is the fourth time I've had ***e* come over to clean my house before my parents come back from vacation so they don't hammer me for not cleaning the house while I'm gone.  This time I was able to keep her price for cleaning my house and then "giving me a dance" (one of the most useless euphemisms I've ever heard, but hey, it's for a handjob) to the $120 we had agreed to before she started bringing other girls in to help with the house and with me.  But the reason for that probably was she was doing it alone.

I don't know if someone fell through, she couldn't find someone, or if, from what I gather, she needed the money and decided to not split the money I'm spending on another girl.  There also was the fact that I kind of complained about the job ***e* and *******y (which is her stripper name, and I just realized it when I opened up the page to the blog post about the last time I had the house cleaned ... for the record, her real name is *******e), and I think she thought *******y/*******e didn't do her part of the job.

Honestly, however, I wasn't really happy about the job ***e* did this week either.  One of my huge complaints about the time before was that they gave me the feeling they needed to immediately go somewhere after they were done with the house and me.  That isn't good all around; the house doesn't get done to my satisfaction, and then I feel like I have to ejaculate when I'm not ready or in the mood.

In response I asked ***e* to slow down when she came by, and at first I was happy with the cleaning.  She was pretty good with my bathroom, she did a very thorough job with the master bathroom downstairs (which they completely missed the last time) and she tackled the massive job of cleaning the basement floor.

But seeing her at work in the now four times she's been here, I'm getting the feeling that working slow is something she just can't or won't do.  This time around was complicated by yet another thing: She apparently has this new roommate who needed a ride from his one job to his next, and there was a possibility that she would have to go in the middle of cleaning to give this guy a ride.  She promised she would be back, however, and I had -- and really have -- no reason not to believe her.

However, she continued to go faster in her cleaning, and her results showed that she started missing some stuff I asked her to do.  Meanwhile this guy wasn't exactly calling when I thought he would.  Finally, ***e* called him, apparently he said he could wait a bit, and according to her she was done enough with the house where she told me it was sexytime, and then she was done.  Huh?!

Oh yeah, I guess I should have mentioned earlier that I was naked the whole time.  I do that just to be a pervert, and I guess it made the sexual activity we did quicker.  But I don't know if I could see this HJ was "fun," even beyond the fact she didn't strip me.  Everything was so ... rushed.  I told ***e* to take her time, but she really didn't the whole 90 minutes she was there.  So, well, no, ***e*, I didn't tell you when I came.  Surprise!  That was the highlight of the night for me.  (And she was going to charge me extra for springing my semen on her like that, too, and I definitely would not like that.)

So after I kissed her and she took off light a bat out of hell, I took inventory to see what she missed this time.  I asked her to do the blinds and she did a half-assed job with them; I saw that she took a rag to most of them but she did it for, like, five minutes, and I think she missed the one in the downstairs bathroom.  I wanted her to clean my bedroom, but besides the floor she left it untouched (and after failing to smell for ammonia, I'm not even sure she mopped it).  There was one very big cobweb at the top step that I took down.  And she missed the floor underneath the piano.  She did wipe the furniture like I asked, but I suspect she went over each piece of furniture for, like, five seconds.

Don't get me wrong, the house is clean, or at least cleaner than before.  Well, at least there's the clean smell hanging over the air.  But it was still disappointing that ***e* didn't give me the time I wanted, and she still didn't do the job (either job) to my satisfaction.  I can't just have the house dirty the next time my parents come back from a long vacation, but I don't know if I can go through with this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment