Thursday, July 31, 2014

So I got done with my work for the week; not enough.  It'll be even worse next week; supervisor says there's one-and-a-half days' worth of work tops.  Good thing I go back to the flu billing position the following week.  Wish I could work at least two more days, but I'll at least have time to do other stuff.

When I went to her cubicle to tell her, unlike last week, where she e-mailed her boss before telling me to leave, she said there was no point and I was done for the week.  She kind of dissuaded me to come back on Monday, but I told her I had nothing else to do.

"So," I then asked, "Same deal as before -- see you Monday, leave now, but put down eight hours. ... ?"

"No, no, no," she replied, "You put down how much you worked."

Oh.

First time she's ever snapped at me like that.  Whoops.

Oh, well.  Won't ever have to see her again after Tuesday, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment