Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fuck -- Thanks For The Surprise, Mom

I come home and she asks me when I go to work tomorrow.  I tell her 7, so then she tells me my sister is using my parents' minivan and she needs a car, so she's going to take me to work because she's going to use my car tomorrow, then pick me up after work.

Well, that's fucking great.  Now my secret's out.  First of all I'll have to tell her that I work downtown when I know she thinks I work out in the suburbs.  And then, after she's all confused and pissed off over that, she's going to see the Check Engine light go on the dashboard and freak out.  Boy, that'll be a great conversation my parents are going to try to have with me for dinner tomorrow.  Just greaaaaaaaaaat.

This was just sprung on me without warning.  Not like I can do anything about it if I had advanced warning.  Right now I'm toggling between blogging this and going on VEF and wondering if I should jerk off while the rest of my family is not only awake but doing stuff just outside my bedroom with unlocked door.  Because after I get found out tomorrow, who gives a fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment