Monday, July 7, 2014

Love For Sale ... All Others Don't Bother

So out of the blue tonight, just because I was both lonely and horny, I text ****a, the hot girl who gives me a massage and then a tug job.  I just wanted to say hi, and thankfully she was around to message back to me.

She asks me what I was up to and I tell her a roadtrip with my family (yes, yes, I'll blog about that soon enough).  I tell her where I went, specifically ending up in Las Vegas.  ****a said, "Oh, how fun!"  And like an idiot, making absolutely sure my intentions just in case she was thinking this texting was going to lead to a reservation for a massage, I said, paraphrasing: "I lost my pants in Vegas, so sorry, I won't be able to get a massage from you in the foreseeable future."

And she never got back to me.

I could've taken a nap this evening instead of texting this girl.  In fact her text woke me up after I dozed off for less than ten minutes.  I could've used that nap time.  But I wanted this girl to like me.  Apparently she just wants to use me for my money, 'cause it looks like if I'm not buyin', she ain't talkin'.

Well, I'll show her.

No, I won't.  I'll get my dick wanked from her some time before the year's over.  I'm a perv and a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment