Saturday, December 13, 2014

I Don't Think She Likes Me

I have blogged about this really hot stripper, ****a, who does handjobs disguised as massages.  No one has been able to touch me the way she does.  I love it whenever a girl touches me, don't get me wrong.  But ... oh, I don't know, she can do me ... differently.

Lately, however, I have not been able to hook up with her.  I should have noticed this about last year, when I invited her to a Timberwolves game (got free tickets) and, after a few calls around the time we were supposed to meet up, she finally replied and said she couldn't make it.

I tried to arrange a "massage" a few months ago.  Even drove up to her parlor.  Tried to call her all day to make sure we're good, but I didn't get an answer.  I finally realized (don't remember how) that I was a digit off on her number.  When I finally got her, she was clear on the other side of town and didn't think it would be worth waiting.  OK, that was on me; if I had called the right number, I thought I would have been able to remind her in time.

But then I had free passes at a theater for the pilot of The Affair, and I invited her and she accepted.  So I went all the way to the movie theater in Uptown ... and I waited.  I texted her for the hour before it started (and I made sure I had the right number, too).  But all I got was "Coming."  Finally, she called me and said, get this, she got a flat tire and she's so sorry and can you wait.

Well, that's when I finally realized that she had no interest in hanging out with me.  I don't think I got the wrong idea; after all, she accepted my invitation to the game and the TV screening.  She's not only a hot chick; she was cool, too -- great to talk to, candid, I even know her real name.  Well, I thought she was cool, because I don't get why she bailed on me not once, not twice, but three times.

It gets even weirder.  I have seen her at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) three times in the past, oh, week or so.  We haven't talked.  She has usually either come into the bar with people (usually men, probably her "dates") or has met with people at the bar or just chatted up friends she ran into.  The first time I have seen her since she stood me up we locked eyes across the bar ... and that was it.  We have not made eye contact since.  Again, don't know if she's busy talking to her friends or is actively ignoring me.  I'm just saying it's kind of weird she hasn't walked over to me, just for a minute, to say hi, or, even better, apologize.

Now, I did try to set up a time through Facebook, and she did reply.  Unfortunately, she says that she might be at her family's Christmas party.  I said I was flexible; she hasn't replied back.

****a's going to do this to me again, isn't she?  And I don't get it.  Look, I'm not going to invite her to non-massage dates again.  I get it; our "relationship" is me giving her money and she pulling my cock until I cum.  But that's what I'm trying to do, and she's still not jumping on the chance to make money.  And now she doesn't even acknowledge me when we're at the same strip club?  WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment