Friday, December 26, 2014

Oral

So a while ago I went to a house party at an apartment.  I've been to this place a couple times, but not in a couple years.  Don't know what happened, but later I heard from my ATF, ***e*, that the host, who also "danced," was going through some personal issues.

I got there late because I wanted to watch some TV.  I texted ***e* to tell her I'm "cumming," but I didn't get a reply.  Stripper MO.  Showed up anyway to see her; she's an older blonde, but she's got bangin' tits and she is nice.  Her sister is/was also a stripper, and a feisty one.  I think I talked about her on Wailing And Failing once before, where at another party (that was being hosted by someone else) she looked through my open fly and pulled my pants out to see that I wasn't wearing underwear.  She wasn't there; in fact, through facebook I believe she's retired from "The Life."  Wish I had a go with her once.

When I got there the place was virtually deserted.  I kind of thought that the party was over, because the host, ***a*, already had her clothes on.  I mean, workaday clothes, not the costumes strippers parade around while they're "working."  I was afraid she closed things down, but ***a* allowed me to stay.  Suddenly, that was a good thing.  If the party was over, then I'm the only guy there.

Then, this sweet thing comes through from the back (probably the bathroom), and she's in her costume.  If it's closed down, it just closed down.  Two girls, one guy?  My blood was rushing to my dick like it was getting away from the cops.  I was going to whip it out, but just as I thought the coast was clear in the apartment, I look rightward at the kitchen and see this guy coming out of it.  I hope he thought I was just adjusting my crotch.  Damn, that was close.

Meanwhile, ***e* wasn't there.  Apparently she took off.  Her friend, who used to not be her friend (it's complicated) showed up to the party, and ***a*, the host, didn't like it.  I don't know if she was gone by the time I texted her, but I drove all this way, I'm gonna get a lil' sumpin'-sumpin'.  Besides, I have always thought about expanding my borders.  I want to be faithful to ***e*, but sometimes I want to play the field, you know, sow my wild oats.  This was my opportunity.

But who to take?  I have gotten one dance from ***a*, when she was working at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version), and I have heard from ***e* that she sucks dick.  In the end, I decided to try her out.  But there was one other girl there, and she was hot, and I had enough money to get a dance from her and then really go all-in on ***a*.  I've always felt kind of guilty when I go to parties and not having enough money (and cum) to get dances from all the strippers there, especially when I know all of them.  I can assuage that guilt this one time because there are only two of them.  So, while ***a* was putting on her stripper clothes (which once again raises the question, Why do strippers change clothes once they're working when the thing they do most often at work is take off their clothes?), I went into ***a*'s bedroom to get down with this new young thing, **a.

I didn't really know what to do, besides I didn't want to just tell her to suck my dick.  That's what I wanted ***a* to do.  I just took off my shirt and laid down on the bed, pants on and fly open, as she undressed down to her thong.  She had a good pair of tits, but honestly, her best body part is her bubble ass.  I had to grab it, but I was too scared to smack it like I should have.  **a gave a good grind, but I was really scared to blow my wad because I wouldn't have anything left for ***a*, so I stopped at one dance.

I wasn't exactly sure if she danced dirty like what I think ***a* does.  But when she told me a dance was $40, not $20, I kind of threw discretion out the window.  If that was worth forty bucks, I'm getting a little more for my money.  So as I got off the bed and went to the desk chair to put my shirt back on, I saw that my pee-pee was still very hard and kind of peeking out of my fly.  I don't know if **a saw it, or if it was even out, when she was on top of me, but as I was going back to her and reaching for my wallet, I asked her, "You know, as long as I'm paying $40, do you mind touching my pee-pee?"  And she said, "Hmmm," but then squeezed my cock twice and pulled it twice.  Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  And she didn't bitch about me still giving her just $40.  That justifies the price in my mind.

When we came back out we started to talk.  The guy stuck around; he even gave me a drink.  That guy wasn't a customer, I figured out; he was the bouncer.  And **a?  She is the daughter of that crazy girl who was trying to take my pants off.  Which makes ***a* **a's aunt.  Whoa.  I have images of the two double-teaming me.  Like aunt, like niece?

---

By this time ***a* slipped into some negligee.  I was ready for her, so back into her bedroom we went.

And we started to ... talk.  Just talk.  I wanted to see how she was doing.  We didn't discuss those issues ***e* alluded to, but that made me think I shouldn't force the issue.  I would feel bad if I immediately demanded sexual favors.  I mean, I want to develop a rapport with her, one that can last some time.  And why would I deserve sexual activity from her if I don't have a relationship with her?

But my little brain started to interfere, and I began to steer the conversation toward what she is willing to do in her bedroom.  Then -- and I forget how I prefaced it -- I stood up and took out my penis.  And, thankfully, she said, "Well!" and started yanking on it.  And then we went back to talking.  This was the most unusual "dance" I've ever had.  She's lived an interesting life, and I, while nursing a bulging cock, really started to get to know her.

We were in her bedroom, shooting the shit, for about an hour.  We went to the bathroom, twice.  We went in together; I saw and heard her piss, and she saw me take out my dick to pee, too.  A prelude to what was to come, I assumed.  In the meantime I serviced her by fingering her, a lot.  She wasn't as wet as the times I've fingered other chicks, but she was quite moist, and her vagina was big, so I was able to put in two and maybe three fingers into her.  She was writhing as if she liked it.  Hope she did.

But after we talked some more, and after some sporadic handjobbing, ***a* said that it was getting late and, well, that was it.  That was it?  Uh, I didn't think that was the arrangement.  We kind of talked about prices and tricks when we started, but either we didn't talk about it enough or we got our wires crossed.  From what I could tell from what she said at this point, ***a* was hoping that this would be a breaking-in period.  After she is comfortable with who I am, then she would take me in her mouth.  I thought we had agreed on a price in exchange for services that were about to be rendered.

I told her as such when she was in the middle of jerking me off.  I'm not sure if was being nice or she thought, "Goddamn, now I have to make him happy."  But I said something to the effect of, "I thought you were, you know, gonna suck my dick," she stopped, she looked at me ... and then she immediately chomped down on my cock.

It was ... well, getting your dick sucked is like eat cold pizza.  Even when it's bad, it's good.  I remember noting this fact: It's the first time I got oral in Minnesota.  I've gotten a blowjob by ... five different strippers, I think, but one was in Cleveland and the rest were in East St. Louis.  I worked hard and I made inroads and I finally was able to gain the trust of a beautiful girl here in Minnesota to suck my pee-pee.  But while I've had some experience (I don't think I can say I've had as many BJs as the average guy), this one felt different because I felt a lot of pain.  It felt as if ***a* was clenching her teeth around my member.  She wasn't biting on my cock, but whenever she bobbed her head up and down my fuckstick I could feel her teeth scratching the surface of my sex organ.  I don't know if that's her thing, or that she did it because she thought that would stimulate me, or maybe she was preventing me from ejaculating into her mouth, or maybe she was pissed at me and wanted to hurt me.  Whatever the reason, I didn't say a peep.

I warned ***a* that I was about to cum, but she didn't stop.  To her credit she took my full shaft, in and out, for a good three minutes.  And when I burst she appeared to take in, if not swallow, my first three shoots before coming up for air and aiming the rest of my cumming onto my own stomach.  I don't remember her spitting up or anything.  And then we got dressed and I paid her and that was that.

---

It was probably the best of all possible worlds in which to get oral sex.  With the exception of one other guy who came to get servcied by **a, I was the only one there.  I even thought that I could have stayed over with ***a*, **a and the bouncer (who could have been **a's friend, even boyfriend) to watch a movie, though probably not to sleep over.  When I finally decided to leave, which was when **a took the bouncer/friend/boyfriend to the back room for some fun, I thanked ***a* for sucking my dick, and I told her I hoped that she would do me again.

The next day I thanked her through text.  I've tried to arrange something, but even wishing her a Happy Thanksgiving hasn't yielded a response from her.  Either she's angry with me or she's going through those personal problems again.  I do hope I get to see her, though.  Because I really hope she's OK.  Yeah, I do hope she sucks my dick too, because what ***a* did to me is absolutely mind-blowing.  But I hope she's doing OK also.  Really.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment