Monday, December 1, 2014

Now I Really Don't Know What The Fuck I'm Gonna Do

This was a long weekend, and it still feels too short to me.  That's because I am back to doing what I did all day Wednesday: Going through spreadsheets and correcting numbers.  I am not looking forward to it, and I am going through scenarios in my mind where I don't have to do it.

Really, what I should be doing is looking at the spreadsheets online instead of going through the paper copies.  But I don't think my supervisor wants me doing that.  If I do, and he catches me, he might think I'm cutting corners, and I suspect that he thought I was doing that already.  So I might be slaving away at papers again in the morning, even though he wants this pushed out by the end of the day.  Hey, this has to be more right than fast.  Both would be great, but better the former than the latter, so what's the rush?

Well, my job, current and any future ones, that's the rush.  Fuck, if it's not one thing, it's another. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment