Monday, March 23, 2009

Fuckin' A, Man, So What If I Pinched Her Nipples?

Went to my favorite strip club again tonight. After years of needing to show the guys my ID, I've gotten to a point where all the checkers just wave me through, thank God.

I was in a perverted moon tonight. Well, I'm always in a perverted mood, but moreso tonight. The girl onstage knows me well. She had a bowtie on her top that she pulled loose so she coud show her tits. Then she let me do it. "No, it's untied now, doing it again would just be contrived." But she tied herself up again so I could let loose her huge sweater puppies.

Her hard nipples were erupting through her sheer top. Well, if you ask me to untie you even after I protested, I just have to go for it. So I pinched her nipples.

Immediately, I heard a voice boom from behind me: "DON'T DO THAT!!!" It was the bouncer, the guy who has let me in after checking my ID so many times, the guy I thought we were cool with. He sounded mad.

Come on, you know me! If the girls don't like me, that's one thing, but they've never complained. Why? Because I'm not a dick! If they don't like what I do, they tell me and I stop. You do not need to step in, because I will never get so out of line that I have to forced out of the bar by you.

I don't know if I can go back to this club ever again. And this is my favorite goddamn strip club!

No comments:

Post a Comment