Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I asked my Mother to bring home some papers so I can work on them for my parents. We both get back home at the same time. Since I need to close the garage door, I follow them. When I open the door my mom shows me the bag of papers I asked to get for her and asks me something before interrupting herself: "Get in here! You're letting all the warm air get out!"

Well, shit, mom, you always said I needed to answer to you. How the fuck can I answer to you when I'm making sure I close the door behind me as quickly as possible? When someone asks me something, I stop and pay attention. Manners, mother; it's what you taught me. Well, since you yelled at me for doing exactly that, maybe it's something someone else taught me.

---

Some friend gave me fake money to play poker on Facebook and now I'm addicted. Lost my bankroll of a grand going all in with a guy who also paired a Q but had a higher kicker. Feel like shit, and it ain't even real money. Goddammit, guys, why do you keep getting me hooked on stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment