Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oh My God, Scalpers Are The Most Pathetic People Ever

I know it's not personal; it's just that they resort to cursing you out when you give them a lowball offer. It's either part of their DNA, or they're trying to antagonize you so you'd pay their price. But it's odd that every single time I go out on the street for a ticket, one of these guys wants to rile me up, sometimes more than one. It becomes a game.

I went to the men's college ice hockey tournament games at the U. tonight. No one was going to show up, or at least I definitely knew it wasn't going to be a sellout.

I ask for one ticket for between $10 and $15. I was told by one guy to wear a sign. And I was told by another guy to go fuck myself.

I would be pissed off, but I actually had to laugh. Christ, are you guys going to lash out like that because you choose to hustle for sports tickets? Are you guys taking my offer personally? Come one, what's the big deal, it's business!

You attract more moths with honey than vinegar, remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment