Sunday, March 22, 2009

This Guy Friended Me On Facebook, And I Don't Even Know If I Want To

This is where my paranoia comes in and confuses me. We knew each other in high school, but I don't remember us being close friends. In fact, all I remember about him is how much he annoyed the shit out of me. We were never close. But did I hate him?

And now he goes and asks to friend me on facebook. Does he know how much he pissed me off in high school? Does he really think we're long lost friends? Is this some sort of fucking joke where he's just going to make fun of me through facebook now? And what if I reject him? Will that set a bad precedent? What happens if word gets around to his friends who also went to the same high school I went to? Are they gonna come after me? Goddamn.

I have yet to confirm him, or ignore him. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment