Friday, March 6, 2009

May I Confess Something?

A night ago I was at my favorite strip bar. There were four women dancing. One of them I always get a lapdance from, as I did then. Two others I wouldn't mind getting dances from most other nights and if I had enough money. The fourth I've never gotten a dance from, but we're familiar with each other. Also, the waitress working that night used to dance there, although she has given me an LD while waitressing.

I keep having this recurring dream. All five girls and I are somewhere secluded -- maybe in their dressing room, maybe in a dark corner outside, maybe a private corner inside. They all seem to get along together, so all six of us are in a circle ... and I take out my cock. And it gets hard as I see all these beautiful women stare at it. Then they all take turns touching me however they want until I splooge all over. And I pay a total of $100, $2o to each of the five, for servicing me. And they all kiss me good night.

Ah, nice dream. Maybe one night I'll try that!

No comments:

Post a Comment