Monday, June 6, 2011

The First Of Many Reflections From My Trip To Italy

I am finally back home.  Sorry to keep y'all so in the dark about this, but I think it was important for my domestic security to tell everybody only after the fact where I went: To Tuscany to see my sister get, um, "re-married."  It's difficult to explain, to tell you the truth.  Anyway, my folks and I got back last night and I was too damn tired -- almost 5,000 miles flown in under 20 hours -- to blog till now.

Anyway, for the time being, I haven't been kicked out of the house by My Father.  Will see when they come back in half an hour and he sees that I didn't get around to mowing the lawn.  What do I mean by this?  It's the first of many things I'll blog about from my time in Italy, as well as going there and coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment