Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shit, Did I Forget Again?

I thought I blogged something on Monday.  I did not.  I was quickly finishing up something for Sunday on Sunday night, then I got sidetracked doing ... something, I don't remember what, it's not important now that I realize I forgot to blog something for Monday.  I was working today, but I was at home all day tonight, watching TV.  All the while I thought I had put something in the can for last (Monday) night.  But I didn't.

Goddammit.  Really, that fucking sucks.  That's 16 straight months plus (since Feb. 3, 2010) since the last time I didn't blog on a day I wasn't on vacation.  That last time I thought I posted something that I actually only saved.  This time around I thought I already had published something, anything, and I just plain didn't.  I'm embarrassed, quite frankly.

One of the reasons why I haven't been able to keep up is that I currently am working on two long blogs, one continuing my trip to Europe a couple weeks ago, another on a sexual encounter I had recently.  I'm still banging them out, and that's partially why I haven't been able to spit something out onto W&F early in the morning, the time of day when I usually have been able to blog post something.

Shit.  To make up for this, I've got to start double-posting.  I've got to bang out these Chronicles On My Trip To Europe.  And I have to jot down more trivial things that happen during the day.

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment