Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Massive Case Of Writer's Block

I have gotten some time off from my project -- unexpectedly, as I will detail in the future once I know it's safe to talk about it.  I haven't written a lot for my website, and I didn't plan on doing a whole lot because I was working.  But I had time off since Tuesday, so I could have written one, two or even three columns for it.  And I should have.

But I haven't.  I go back to work, presumably because there now is work, tomorrow.  I want to write and throw something up on the site before then.  But I have nothing sports-related to write about.  I'm quite ashamed.  But I'm not inspired to put my thoughts down on anything.  Well, actually there is something I'm working on.  But I'm not working on it right now because 1) I'm writing this and 2) I really don't feel like it.

It's a waste, having five days' worth of free time to write and not writing anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment