Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm going to get only three hours of sleep in time for work tomorrow.  God help me if I miss work.

I'm so tired that I just realized that in the column I just filed, about Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals on Wednesday night, I left out something that was one of the first things I wanted to put into it: That the team scoring first in each game won all seven games, and yet because the road team scored first, that broke the pattern of the home team winning the game.

I guess I could go back.  But I have shit to do.  Besides, the essay runs so long and marks my meandering thoughts on the game and the series (I need an editor, or at least a bullshit filter) that I don't think I can shoehorn that fact somewhere.  Oh well.

(I'm sorry that I'm using this as my daily blog post.  I was watching So You Think You Can Dance 8 and helping out my folks with this letter they wanted me to type regarding the properties they own in Vegas, and then I was watching the news and the late-night talk shows and ... oh, I'm just going to bed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment