Monday, March 19, 2012

Seeing Dong At The Gym

Had to lose weight after eating a huge Chinese dinner tonight, and I needed to clear my head after what my parents, brother and sister-in-law talked about (more on that some other time). But who am I kidding? The reason I went to the gym tonight was to see all the other basketball tournament games that I can't see at home anymore. (I can't see them online either, as I realized Saturday night.)

No one works out on a Sunday night. I understand, but it's kind of eerie. On the one hand you're hyperaware that only you are doing what you're doing. I usually don't like social situations where people are drawn to your presence for some reason, but when there's no one there, that in itself can feel a little strange. But on the other hand no one's bothering me and I can change the channel to anything I damn well please. Which I did tonight; man, it's great to be able to watch sports and exercise at the same time in peace.

When I got done and changed in the locker room, I just assumed I'd be the only one there. Sure, people were playing hockey in the indoor rinks, but I never saw any of them change in the locker room. (There are racquetball courts adjacent to the locker room, and sometimes the players using those change, which is kind of bothersome because I want to be alone.) That all changed tonight when not one but two guys carrying hockey equipment came in. Apparently they were using the lockers just like me.

I was hoping they were just changing. But I guess hockey takes a lot of you, because when I turned around after washing my hands in the sink, both guys were bare-assed naked. Thankfully I didn't see any of their dicks (I just put that in the title because I think titling this blog post "Seeing Down At The Gym" will get more clicks) but I saw the goalie (I know it's the goalie because his bag was huge) waddling his big fat ass to the shower. I made sure I wasn't able to see his penis through my glasses. The other one, too.

This is the second time in about a week where I saw naked men in the locker room at my community activity center. When I walked in to go home there was a guy, taking a shower with the curtain open. My God, it was like a scene out of Stryker Force: I accidentally gazed upon this man, soaping his hair, in side profile, his sex organ just hanging out. And I'm going to hell for saying this: If that deal was in relaxed mode, let's just say he has a big dick. If I were showering my dong would have been much, much smaller. So seeing this (let alone remembering this) makes me kind of sad.

But it also sends my imagination on a trip. I hope to have a beautiful woman just come into my shower and I'm just minding my own business, my business just enjoying getting clean from the hot water cascading onto it. And then the woman gets turned on, lunges for my penis, and then we start doing it nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment