Thursday, March 29, 2012

Expenses Without Receipts

OK, let's see if I can fucking remember...
  • On Friday, I went to Hooters to watch the tournament. But before I did that, I wanted to print out a coupon Hooters e-mailed me. But since the printer at home wasn't working at the time, I went to a library to do it. And it cost me: 10 cents.
  • That night was Lovely Creatures. Cover, coffee and tips: $13.50.
  • Saturday, which was my birthday, I treated myself to trips to the two non-cover stripclubs in town. The first one I was there just long enough to tip two chicks: $4.
  • Then I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version). Got coffee, gave tips, and decided to treat myself with a lapdance from Haley: $30.
  • My Favorite Late-Night Coffeehouse, with tip: $5.25.
  • Then, My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place, with tip: $9.50.
  • Sunday I decided to work off the pounds I put on eating at the only Chinese restaurant my parents deem fit to eat in. And of course afterwards I go to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place again. With tip: $14.50.
  • Apparently after doing this new experiment where I have to eyedrops in my eyes twice a day, I went to Hooters -- and paid cash. With tip: $9.
  • Tuesday I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition). Price for Coke, tips, and that nasty dance with *i***: $138.
  • Bus to downtown and said stripclub, to and fro: $4.
  • Wednesday I believe the only non-receipted thing I bought was a mocha from My Favorite Late-Night Coffeehouse, where I was doing my fantasy baseball auction. And for the first time ever, I bought something to eat there, namely an outrageously expensive cheesecake. With tip, all told: $8.25.
You know, I think I'm going to stop there. I have to think about where I've been since Thursday the 22nd and I don't think I should put it down here. Not that I'm embarrassed, I think I'll just blog mistaken expenses here.

No comments:

Post a Comment