Friday, March 16, 2012

Expenses Without Receipts

  • On Saturday, I ... was at the boys' state high school championship game. ETA: But first I went to the library to print a copy of coupons for a car wash in St. Paul. I would've used our printer, but for some goddamn reason it doesn't work. The copy cost: 10 cents.
  • I spent no money there ... but I think I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version). Made good on a stripper's 2-for-1 offer: $30.
  • Then to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place. With tip, I think: $13.
  • Sunday I went to the Auto Show. Because I brought in a cup of ramen I got $2 off admission: $8.
  • After getting work as a guinea pig Sunday night, I cashed in on one of my free pizza guitar picks/coupons at Pizza Luce. There I hung out with my laptop at the bar. Got a beer. With tip then: $4.50.
  • Monday I went to Diamonds. With tip: $4.25.
  • Had to clear my head that night so I went to the gym. And then I felt self-destructive so I went to a party and got a dance from Justine (a clean one, so that's why I'm revealing her name): $20.
  • Tuesday I went to Diamonds again. After hearing Father screaming at Grandmother I thought I was entitled to indulge myself with a cookie. With tip: $6.25.
  • That evening I went to the University of Minnesota baseball game at the Dome, where they got drilled by Kansas St. This time I took note of the total price of a hot dog and bottle of Pepsi: $7.75.
  • Went to this other coffeeshop whose name I should finally reveal: Caffetto. Small cup of coffee and tip: $1.75.
  • My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover): $8.
  • Finally, Late-Night Italian. With tip: $14.
  • Wednesday, Diamonds: $4.25.
  • After a meeting I finally used a coupon for a free cocktail at one of the best restaurants in the Twin Cities. It was only a quarter more (including tip) than the beer I had at the meeting. Anyway, went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) where I got a lapdance from a woman going through some stuff, like me: $28.
  • The only non-receipted thing Thursday was My Favorite Stripclub, again. There was a new dancer who wanted me to buy her a drink. OK, but that means you go to the back of he queue before you get an LD from me: $13.
Caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment