Monday, March 5, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

Picking up starting on Thursday the 16th:
  • Went with a friend to see a preview screening of Ghost Rider 2 because he had free passes. Execrable. Anyway, I think popcorn and pop came out to: $10.25.
  • Did the My Favorite Coffeehouse (Late-Night Edition) thing. With tip: $5.25.
  • Then stopped by My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition). Tips only: $8.
  • Friday I made that copy of Grandmother's Medicare information at the library: 10 cents.
  • Went to the gym to work out my mental pain (didn't help, by the way): $3.
  • Finished my night at the burlesque show. Goddamn, those chicks are so hot. Cover, coffee and tips totaled: $15.50.
  • Saturday I had to pay my share to the alumni club for pizza we ate while bottling our own beer. And by the way, the beer is tasty, at least so far: $10.
  • Went to the Swarm/Minnesota Roller Girls doubleheader that evening. Scalped a ticket outside. With hot dog and Coke: $24.25.
  • Had time after the game and bout to diddle around my computer with coffee. With tip: $5.25.
  • I had coffee twice on Sunday. Really? It's been so long I can no longer bleepin' remember. The first time, with tip: $3.75.
  • The second coffee, with tip: $4.25.
  • Went to the Timberwolves game with a friend that evening. He covered the cost of the ticket, God bless him. Feel bad for not volunteering to get him anything to eat or drink while I ran and got some food for myself. Hot dog and Coke came out to ... oh, fuck, I don't remember. I'm sorry, guys, I'm pulling this amount out of my ass: $9.50.
  • The game started at 6, so I guess I had time for coffee: $5.25.
  • Yep, stripclub too. Why not? Tips only: $8.
  • Late-Night Italian Spot, with tip: $8.25.
  • Monday I grabbed another study at the U. I was partnered with a total stranger who controlled the purse strings. He got $21, $3 more than me. What the fuck? Infusion: $18.
  • Went to another coffeeshop down one of the two main side streets that run by my house. Because I need to stay only on one street it feels short, but really it's, like, five or six miles away. Anyway, that place is the place where I am typing this out right now. With cookie and tip: $6.25.
  • Admission to community fitness center: $3.
  • Went to a party. Two dances totaling: $40.
  • Didn't spend any cash until Friday the 24th, after my stint on the testing project got done. Went back to this New Coffee Place, this time only for a large mocha. With tip: $4.25.
  • I just looked in my Franklin Quest. I don't have anything written down. Didn't I have coffee that evening? Sure I did: $5.25.
  • And I do remember going to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) because this time I actually got a dance from a Southern girl named Abby. All told: $28.
  • Saturday the 25th's top priority was going down to Buffalo Wild Wings at MOA to see the last Border War between Missouri and Kansas. Hell of a game. Anyway, I got ice cream from the Stone Cold Creamery again, but this time I did not get a receipt. With tip: $4.50.
  • Late-night trifecta. Coffee: $5.25.
  • Stripclub (with another dance, from Elizabeth): $30.
  • Italian, although this time I had this funky order of a dinner-size salad and onion rings. Oh, and think today was the first time I had a beer at this place. Hopefully that doesn't freak them out. With tip, I'm guessing: $9.
  • On Sunday I went to the New Coffee Place. With donut and tip: $5.50.
  • I'm pretty sure I spent something else. I wouldn't usually spend money on one place without doing it at at least another place because I have this OCD thing against spending money only once. I might as well save my money then, you know? But somehow I did. Yet I was saved when Grandmother just gave me money for food the next day. She wants to feel strong, so even though I initially said no, I eventually accepted: $5.
  • I did spend the money Monday -- at the New Coffee Place. Coffee (and tip) only: $4.25.
  • Friend had one more set of free passes, this time for 21 Jump Street (which, by the way, is fucking hilarious, go see it). I did not know Monday was my friend's birthday, so I treated him to anything he wanted at the concessions stand. However, it was cheaper to get a deal where we shared a big popcorn. Hope that didn't look too gay. Total: $15.
  • Went to the same house party I went to last week. The host's birthday was the next day and she wanted to celebrate with "gifts" this night. I did by getting another dance from her ... and I got an early birthday present when she squeezed and pulled on my dick. Total: $20.
  • Late-Night Place? Fuck if I know. I think I stayed out. With tip: $8.25.
  • Did I only spend money on one place Tuesday the 28th? New Coffee Place, with donut and tip: $5.50.
Dangerous to do, but I'm cutting this off at the end of the month. I did the same thing for the end of January and I got hopelessly behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment