Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nightmare Featuring A Playmate

Katie Vernola, Miss June 2010, is under 21. She is, therefore, the youngest Playboy Playmate in a long time. She is a cutie. She is also a girl who takes a lot of pictures in various states of undress, including many nude. I'm not talking just about her centerfold pictorial shots, but Twitter pics with her totally naked except that she's hiding her lady parts behind her hands, stuff like that. Naturally, she gets me hard.

So that's why I'm kind of freaked out that I saw her walk into a room that looked either like a music studio or a television control room, get strangled to death by someone, and neither me nor this guy next to me did anything to stop it. I think the guy who choked Miss Vernola to death was someone I knew from high school, a frenemy who had issues and who eventually pissed me off. He had a bad temper and was going to kill one of us some day.

Anyway, just to feel a fleeting connection with celebrity, I tweeted this nightmare to Katie. She has yet to tweet me back. She's probably going to ignore me from now on. TMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment