Thursday, March 15, 2012

Have Spent A Lot Of Money This Week. A Lot.

More than I'm taking in as a PCA and with any work I'm finding at the U. A lot of it has to do with the stress at home and in my life, but honestly, this week has been kind of busy:
  • Sunday I found work having my prostate screened;
  • Monday was my last day of "freedom" since Dancing With The Stars premieres next week;
  • Tuesday there was a rare midweek game for the University of Minnesota baseball team against a school that's actually big, in this case Kansas St. (they lost BTW);
  • Wednesday I had this alumni club meeting;
  • Thursday is the beginning of the Big Dance, and it's important enough to me that I'll try and break away to watch at a restaurant or something;
  • And Friday is a continuation of the tournament, plus the burlesque show.
Saturday's my birthday, so I'll probably be staying in, at least for part of the time. Sunday I'll be around because the family's having dinner. Sunday will probably be the first day I spend absolutely no money. Thank God ... or maybe not; getting out of the house is the only way I can escape all the bullshit going on with this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment