Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Going to try and make dipped bananas and strawberries for work tonight.  Wish me luck.

Never done this before.  Don't know why I'm doing it.  Actually, I do; has to do with one of the questions at work.  But I'm just I'm going to fuck this up.  What is a double boiler, for example.  Also, I have spent an disproportional amount of angst on how am I going to hold the fruit, store the fruit, and serve the fruit.  For all those I bought wax paper and a serving tray, but I just found a serving tray downstairs.

How much money I've spent on all this has crossed my mind as well.  With all the money I've spent on this, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to serve the guys on Tuesday, and the expensive chocolate I plan on ordering for next week, I wonder how many days' worth of working am I giving back to the team.  I don't mind it -- I guess I'm just a whore when it comes to pleasing people -- but if it's, like, three days' worth, I might regret it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment