Saturday, May 12, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting with the 29th:

  • We go all the way to Friday, May 4, where I finally stopped in to exercise at the gym.  Fee: $3.
  • Late-Night Coffee.  This time I got an Americano with tip because they just ran out of coffee and it was an hour before closing and the owner frowns upon wasting coffee.  It was OK.  With tip, I think it was: $2.75.
  • Saturday I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  Coffee and tips: $10.
  • Then to the Late-Night Italian Place.  By the way, is anybody digging Louie?  I'm really starting to get into his show.  I mean, really.  With tip: $9.50.
  • On Sunday I went to the coffeeshop at the mall closest to me.  I need to give this place a nickname.  Coffee with tip: $2.
  • Tuesday I surreptitiously visited Grandmother without my parents' permission.  Like I need their permission.  Anyway, I got so depressed that I went to The Other Late-Night Coffeeshop, The One I Try To Go To Weekend Nights (wow, that's not a bad nickname ... sorta).  Went all out with a large mocha, and with tip: $4.75.
  • Thursday I went back to the same place.  I think I only asked for coffee, small.  With tip: $2.
  • Today, Friday, I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) for coffee and tips again: $10.
  • Late-Night Coffee, where I am currently typing these words.  I didn't realize I usually nowadays get large coffee.  I got a small coffee this time around, and even with tip it comes out to a price that is reasonable, which is rare at My Favorite Coffeeshop (Late-Night Edition): $2.
Lord, I hope that's all.  Caught up to the present day.

  • ETA that I think I found a quarter on Friday the 11th.  Somewhere.  Infusion of: 25 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment