Sunday, May 20, 2012

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from the 12th:

  • Went to the Swarm playoff game that night at the X.  Ticket from my friend (with food and beer free because the first-row ticket that I got gave me access to the first-row bar): $20.
  • No coffee tonight because the game started at 8:30 and I decided to drown the sorrows of the Smarm blowout loss with another drink after the game.  Instead I just went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version), where I spent money for coffee, tips and finally a dance from this petite, non-tattooed chick named Stella: $30.
  • Finally I went to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place, where I got a pizza.  With tip: $14.
  • Sunday I went everywhere.  If I'm right, one of the two times I spent money this day was when I hit the gym: $3.
  • And the other time was when I went to Caffetto.  Large iced mocha with tip, which was ten pennies, the only change I had in my pockets: $4.35.
  • Oh yeah, that afternoon I was doing my laundry.  When I went to stuff my clothes in the dryer, I found, I think, a quarter and a dime on the floor.  Was it mine?  Well, it is now.  An infusion of: 35 cents.
  • Monday, my All-Time Favorite, ***e*, called me over the weekend and told me there was a spate of parties she was working this week.  I decided to see her at the regular Monday party.  Some stick-shifting, some finger-banging, and for all of that hanky-panky I only had to pay: $20.
  • Tuesday I found a penny at, I think, the ground while getting creamer at the grocery store.  An infusion of: 1 cent.
  • I then went to Caffetto for some late-night coffee.  With tip: $1.75.
  • All the way to Friday.  Although I didn't need to work that morning, I decided to keep up appearances and go.  Besides, I had an excuse: To once again map out how long it would take to go from my house to Apple Valley, the place where my next scoring project will be next month.  (Verdict: About an hour.  Shit.)  After I made it I parked and tried to take a nap.  I then deposited some checks and tried to take a nap again.  After I couldn't I went to the Mall of America and tried to take a nap again.  Didn't work.  Had plans to go to Hooters, but staying there for 2 1/2 hours and eating shit didn't interest me.  Then I remembered that I haven't seen The Hunger Games yet (it was good) and realized it would have been a better use of my time before going to my eye appointment/study.  I actually got a receipt for the popcorn and Coke, so this is only for the ticket I bought: $6.
  • Had some time before my night scoring job, so I went to the nearby Caribou.  Cold press.  With tip I think it was: $2.75.
  • Lovely Creatures Cabaret.  Cover, coffee and tips for an unfortunately gay-centric show: $13.50.
  • Saturday I went to Lavvu for some coffee.  I was a bit more generous with my tip this time 'round: $2.
  • That evening, after going to a friend's housewarming/birthday party, I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Two new strippers and a brand-new waitress.  What gives?  Tips and coffee: $10.
  • Then, Late-Night Italian.  Had a small salad and onion rings alongside my Coke.  With tip: $8.
  • Today (Sunday) I went to the Lynx home opener.  Beat the hell out of Phoenix.  Watch out for them. Anyway, I didn't know the ticket my friend bought for me was $20.  That's expensive!  So the money I gave him for that, plus the cash I spent for a hot dog (which was surprisingly distinctive, specifically how salty it was) and a souvenir Coke, came out to a pricey-for-women's-basketball: $31.25.
  • That was half of the money I took out of my ATM.  I didn't have enough cash to use it for the gym, so I charged it.  But I did have enough to go to Caffetto and get a medium coffee.  I'm writing these words while at Caffetto right now.  With tip: $2.25.
Caught up to the present day.

No comments:

Post a Comment