Monday, May 21, 2012

Stripper Illusion Shattered

A long time ago, I had a hang-up over strippers being single mothers.  I swear that, like, 80 percent of all the strippers I've ever encountered have kids and are raising them alone.  But since there are so many, turning away from them basically means that I drop my hobby of stripclubbin'.  No way.  And besides, some of these single moms are hot, so I started to warm up to them.

In the back of my mind, I have always wondered how good they could be as moms.  I mean, think about school, when they go around the room and ask each kid what does your mom do.  I've asked the strippers about such a scenario, and they usually say they tell their kids they work in bars.  And although I understand a mom has to find a way to put food on the table, I've always kind of felt that women who decide to take their clothes off for money have a mindset that doesn't totally have their kids' best interest in mind.

What I overheard last week, however, shocked me.  This in fact goes beyond any fear I had that a stripper would exhibit bad mothering skills.  This is a mom being a bitch.  And this happened at my usual Monday night house party, with the host, *e**, a woman whom I've fingerbanged and who has given me a handjob.

I came over because my ATF, ***e*, was working, and I wanted to tell her that I have the run of the house this week (more on that next blog).  While I was waiting for her to get done with her lapdances and for the LD area to be clear so that we could do a lot of shit in private (and trust me, we did a lot of shit up there in private Monday), I was hanging out in the kitchen, eating the snacks and eavesdropping on *e** talking to the other pathetic losers at the party.

She then started talking about her son on Mother's Day.  She said that she was expecting a big gift that day, which was the day before this party.  What he gave her was a can of Mountain Dew.  *e** likes Mountain Dew, but since this was Mother's Day, she expected -- expected -- him to do something better, like giving or making her a card.

I think she got on what sounded like a trip of self-pity based on a topic she went on about in a drunken state before talking about her son, her own upbringing.  Apparently she and her dad didn't get along, and she moved out of the house early.  So she's had a tough life.  However, it appears as if she thinks that's a good lesson for her son to have.  Anyway, she said that she confronted her son about just dropping off a Mountain Dew in her chair.  She told him about how life is hard and that if he didn't like how things were done around his house, he could leave just like she did as a teenager.  And then she said she took his phone away.

She took his phone away because he did not give her a gift appropriate for Mother's Day?  Really?!  Fucking really?!?!?!  I was offended.  I didn't say anything (to their credit the guys she was talking to tried to tell her she went off the reservation with that move) but I was pissed off.  And now that I'm writing about this incident, I'm getting all mad again.  I am angered that she thinks she's owed a Mother's Day gift.

Just to let you know, I am arguing this from a childhood where we never recognized Mother's Day.  Shit, I didn't even know my mom's birthday till I was a teenager.  Why?  They decided they didn't give a shit about those days, and so they wouldn't tell us about it.  And so I'm still not 100% sure when her birthday is.  But it means little to me, at least a hell of a lot less than *e**, who thinks she's entitled to a gift she deems is proper.  Because she didn't clue her own son in what was good enough to give for her, that a can of pop wouldn't cut it, she decided he needed to be punished because he was insufficiently gracious.  Fuck that, and fuck her.

The hard-on I had at the time was gone.  I became so flaccid that my penis turned inward and became a vagina.  I don't care, I will not get aroused for a woman who would abuse her son like that.  She is wrong and cruel, and I am so upset that I seriously am wondering if I will ever go back to her parties again.  I cannot do perverted shit to someone that treats her kids like that.  Believe it or not, I have principles.

Pisses me off. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment