Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Death Of My Freedom

Parents come home this evening.  In about three hours, in fact.  Picking them up.  No more tossing shit around and not caring where they land or when I have to pick them up.  No more walking around in my underwear.  No more masturbating in the bathroom with the door open.

My main task on my to-do list for my respite was to go through my shit.  And this morning, when I knew I had to start putting shit back into storage, I realized how little of a dent I made.  There is a huge pile of papers and a couple ESPN The Magazine issues that are now in the recycling bin.  But I think I only went through, like, two bags of papers.  I had at least two dozen I took out of storage.  Most of them stayed in my parents' minivan for a week.

I also tried to bag as many Entertainment Weeklys as I could.  I did a lot, a box's worth, which is more than I usually do in a stretch.  But excluding the waterlogged issues that I wanted to secure first, I skimmed, like, the top of one box full of EWs.  I have at least three that are so stuffed that I had to double-clutch when I tried to lift them up back into the minivan.  All told, I think I put back as many bags of shit that I took out.  I wanted to get my shit reduced by one bag, and I don't think I did that.

In anticipation of tonight, I decided I would treat myself to one last night of freedom last night.  I went to a stripclub that I hadn't been to in at least two years, just to see if anything changed and if I could draw some extras.  I got three regular lapdances.  One of them, a fine bomb-ass chick, I tried to take my dick out but she stopped me before the head appeared.  Another one told me to put it back or else "we both would be fired."  She intimated that there'd be a little sumpin'-sumpin' for me in the LD.  Liar!  The third one I didn't take out because she once danced at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version), and that wouldn't be nice.  So the girls were great-looking, but they didn't do a whole lot.

Now they come back.  Worse, I am out of work because the project, as usual, ended by almost a week.  This company remains awful in estimating when we're going to be done.  So I will have a lot of time at home with my parents, unless I find shit to do outside.  Which costs money.  I don't know how long I can do this, especially after having, for the most part, a lot of fun with my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment