Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nightmare ... And Remembering Movie Trailers

I am currently having car trouble -- a power steering line probably is leaky, dislodged and/or broken, and so it's leaking fluid so fast this morning I topped it off for the second time in four days.  So I think that fed my nightmare ... a nightmare I just realized I lost most of the details to.  Something about the check engine light and -- could this be true? -- Bob Costas.

Isn't it funny that the nightmares are the memories that you forget the quickest?  I'm really bad at remembering, for example, the litany of trailers I had to sit through before getting to watch the movie I paid for.  I kind of make it an exercise right before the movie starts: Can I recall all the trailers I just watched, and in order?  But the nightmares ... damn, right after I work up I could recite most of it, and now I've forgotten most of it.  The damndest thing. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment