Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Too Fucking Hot

Whoever likes weather this hot can kiss my ass.  This is not funny, this is not fun, this is goddamn dangerous.

This heat wave started ... when, Friday, or Thursday?  (I can never recall what the weather was like the day before, funny. ...)  Temperatures in the 90's, with humidity reaching the 70's starting on Sunday (although it was pretty much hot as hell on Friday when I went to a fitness center in town).  And it's not going to end any time soon; they're predicting it's going to feel like 100+ from yesterday (Monday) through pretty much Friday.  There's a Heat Advisory that will last till 10 p.m. Thursday.  And for Hennepin and Ramsey counties, make that a Heat Advisory Warning because with so much concrete, it's going to be hot as fuck even at night.  Technically I live in Anoka County, but it's extreme south Anoka county, situated between Hennepin and Ramsey, so I'll just believe this shit applies to us as well.

I know it's been this hot for this long before -- even hotter for longer.  But since we're in this now, this is the hottest it's ever been in the Twin Cities.  And goddamn, I hate this shit.  I will take a -20 degree day with a fucking blizzard over this.  Fuck, it's too hot to even watch bikini babes on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment