Saturday, July 21, 2012

Addendum To: Finally, Running Water Upstairs!

First off, I don't know how all of a sudden I'm posting follow-up blog entries to things that I wrote about days earlier.  Maybe I should make a label.

Anyway, although this is gross as shit, I'm just going to say it: The only downside so far to having a brand new countertop in the bathroom (unnecessary though I think it is, it looks really nice) is that I don't feel that I can masturbate onto it.  It's new and pristine, and I don't want to "ruin" it with my cum.  Now, I don't think the old countertop was soiled this way before I put my semen on it (though, to be totally honest, I have no idea what my brother had done in there, and that's the last I'm going to say about that), but I can at least say that it was old and I needed to satisfy my urges and it was the perfect place to ejaculate onto.

But now I can't.  So where do I go?  I've done the bathtub, but it's a little tougher to clean up, what with going down into it and scooping up all the splooge.  A towel?  I've done that too, and in my room, which means I have the advantage of being able to beat off in front of the thing I'm beating off to instead of needing to remember it as I head into the head.  But I'm afraid of getting my room dirty.  It's tough to get all of it onto a bath towel, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment