Monday, February 18, 2013

Addendum To: Fuck You, Father (Again)

He wasn't done cleaning out my sister's bedroom.  Got back home about an hour ago and I peeped inside.  He may or may not be done, but he still moved around many of my things that I left in there.  Some I still have -- bags, headphones, a hat that I kept in a box but he took out because I don't fucking know why.

But there's a camera, a really old camera but it still works and it's still in a very good, tight case, that I can't find.  I swear I left it in my sis's room, and I hoped it would have been OK, but I looked everywhere, and I can't find it.

I actually took my parents' car keys and looked through their minivan outside, in the blowing cold and snow, but I couldn't find it in there.  My Fucking Father noticed that the front door was open and yelled out to me while I was out going through his car.

His easygoing attitude is the last thing that makes me think that he didn't take a special trip to throw it away, which was my initial, paranoid, pissed-off belief.  He must've put it somewhere I haven't seen.  Because it would be really, really stupid to just throw away a camera, even if it's old, when he left behind other, less "useful" items.

Then again, I don't know if he did, so he could have thrown it away, that duplicitous dumbass.

No comments:

Post a Comment