Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Expenses Without Receipt

From Tuesday, February 5:

  • Go back to Monday the 4th ... ate at Wendy's, where I took advantage of a coupon for a free chicken sandwich.  Was shocked that the small fries and Coke I had to buy in order to use the coupon still cost me: $3.30.
  • Later that evening, after coming back from "class" (should get to writing about that soon ... maybe) I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division).  I really didn't have money to spend there, but I needed to go so I wouldn't look like a stranger.  The waitress there is a new grandmother!!!  Coffee and tips: $10.
  • Go back to Thursday, January 31 ... the only non-receipted thing I can remember is the money I got for helping out with this survey at the U.  I remember doing the same exact survey about a year ago, just at an entirely different school at the East, not West, Bank.  Didn't say anything, though, 'cause I needed the cash.  An infusion of: $5.
I think I'm caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment