Sunday, February 17, 2013

Expenses Without Receipt

From tonight, Saturday, February 16:
  • Caffetto, coffee with tip: $1.75.
  • Got back from the Xcel Energy Center to see both the Minnesota Swarm and the Minnesota RollerGirls lose.  Real fun, especially knowing that I spent money scalping a ticket, buying a souvenir-sized Coke and a hot dog for the "privilege."  Total cost: $27.75.
  • To Friday the 15th: Caffetto again, this time for a mocha because I felt kind of flushed with cash.  Increased my tip more than the usual quarter ... to two quarters.  Total: $3.50.
  • The experiment, which gave me an Infusion of: $20.
  • Thursday the 14th ... Experiment, Infusion: $20.
  • Tuesday the 12th ... Saw Silver Linings Playbook.  It was ... good.  Hear some who said they went into the film not knowing whether they'd like it and loving it.  I am not one of those people.  B+?  Movie, popcorn and pop: $9.25.
  • And before the movie I went to "work" at the hearing lab.  Infusion: $20.
  • To Monday the 11th.  My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) to unwind after "class."  Coffee and tips: $10.
  • I think I told you about the coffeeshop at the mall closest to me, the one that closed?  No?  OK, the story, quick and dirty: It was a place that had the cheapest coffee around, but it was closing because it was about to open up a new place closer to the U.  So I hadn't gone to the mall in a while, and during this time, which was a bit after Thanksgiving (I think) they had closed up, so when I went to the mall I say that they either were closed or quickly converted to an Asian nail salon.  Anyway, I had overheard that they were planning to open in Dinkytown for the holiday season.  Well, they opened on the 7th instead.  And they're great, even though their prices are a lot higher now.  I need to cut back on going here.  I cut back this past Monday -- coffee with tip: $2.25.
  • Hearing lab.  Infusion: $20.
  • Back to Friday the 8th ... and the U. experiment, and Infusion of: $20.
  • Thursday, the 7th, where, once again, the only EWR I have is my paid job at the U.  Infusion: $20.
  • Wednesday the 6th -- yep, same thing.  Experiment: Infusion of: $20.
I have no idea if I'm caught up, but I'll just say I will.  This continues to be an exercise in frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment