Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Haven't Taken Out My Dick In A Long Time

Didn't plan on going to *e**'s house party, and frankly, I wasn't going to go back for a long time, if ever.  Her new place is so far away from her previous one (which was a lot closer to me than the one before).  Also, the LD area is the dining room, and it's right beside the dining room and kitchen, the two places where the partygoers and dancers congregate and talk whenever they're not getting dances.  The atmosphere is a lot more crowded, and there is little if any opportunity to pull aside my girl and show her my dick.  Lastly *e** told me on a prior visit that the party now must promptly end at 11 because she now lives with her brother.  Ew!!!

However, I've been nesting at home since I have no money right now, and so I haven't seen my ATF, ***e*, in a long time.  And when *e** and then ***e* both told me they were working a party at *e**'s place on a Monday, I decided I could at least show up and get a dance from ***e* real quick.  I'll then be good for, oh, another month or so.

When I get there there was no ***e*.  Luckily, there weren't a whole lot of guys there, either.  Just *e**, one other girl working there, *****a, a buxom blonde who seems really nice and from whom I still haven't gotten a dance from, and another guy.  As soon as I make myself comfortable, *****a and the other guy get a lapdance.

I thought that would mean that it was just *e** and me, and that's cool.  Moreover, there is a partition, what looks to be a Chinese folding wall, separating the living and dining rooms.  That's still pretty flimsy when it comes to privacy, but that's enough where there's only four people for me to feel things are quiet enough for me to do stuff that I like -- pulling out my dick in front of *e**, for example.

And then, as luck would have it, both ***e* and a stripper friend of hers, the same girl who teamed up with ***e* to double-team me in that super-awesome double-handjob session last year, came through the door! Fortune hadn't smiled on me like that in a long time, so my head was spinning.  I really was thinking that hey, maybe those two could do me like that again!

They said hi real quick -- actually they blew right past me -- and went into the end of the hall, which serves as the dancers' changing room.  Luckily, no other guys were coming in, and *****a and her man were still preoccupied.  That's when my mind seized the opportunity and totally went into id mode.

***e* and her friend kept the door open while they were changing.  I didn't know whether to just barge in and take my dick out, so I made sure the couple in the LD room were still preoccupied with each other behind the barrier and, while hanging out in the hallway, uh, all by myself, I took my dick out there, waiting to see if any of them, including host *e**, would notice.

Uh, they didn't.  Both ***e* and her friend were too busy digging through their luggage to see what they would wear for the party.  I think I went in there, out (though not hard -- hey, would they have noticed and/or touched my cock if I were erect?  Was that the problem?), but they didn't notice.  I was standing just outside the ajar door when *e** came out of the bathroom.  She saw my dick before and even gave me a handjob, but I was too afraid to see her see me out in front of other strippers, so I quickly squirreled myself away before she saw my fuck stick.

The only time any of the girls might have noticed is when I took myself out again inbetween the dining room and kitchen, back still turned to the couple getting the LD.  ***e* came out to either use the bathroom or get a drink from the kitchen.  She kept looking at me before either going into the bathroom or passing me by, but not once did she look down at my package.  Was she avoiding me or completely oblivious to my little man ... or high?

My quest to get one of the girls to touch my pee-pee, or at least look at it and get freaked out, ended when I heard the front door open.  Two games, one of them *e**'s nice but hovering "protector," burst through with alcohol for the party.  Welp, time to put myself back in.  I got a dance from ***e*, pussy as smelly as fuck, and then I left.

Some day, I'll get my dick wanked.  But at least I took it out so it could breathe a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment