Thursday, February 7, 2013

Nag, Nag, Nag, That's All They Fuckin' Do

Tuesday after dinner Mother told me I had to take Father downtown yesterday morning for some court stuff, something to do with The Store.  Dammit.

I dreaded spending time with My Father because he always condescends to me whenever we're alone together.  But what can you do?  Move out?

So it began once we got to the city department.  He was lecturing me on how I should take real estate classes to help out with their properties.  Then he looked at my shoes, that have a couple holes in them, and he goes, "Why don't you buy some shoes?"  And I had to sit down and get the fuck away from him.  I'm not going to spend $40 I don't have to buy new shoes when I can still walk in my old ones.  Pestering dumbfuck.

He brought that shit up again over dinner last night and volunteered to buy me new shoes: "Do you have any money?" he fuckin' asked.  That bastard put me in a box.  Now, I said yes, I have money and no, I'm not going to buy new shoes because the ones I have aren't broken.  But that just invites him to nag about it all over again.  But if I say yes, I might get money, but he'll say, "So why don't you go get a new job, or go back to school?"  He'll found a way to nag at me, every single fucking day.  That's what he does.  Or that's what he'll do until I leave home.

And then My Fucking Mother got into the nagging act, although she is never as bad as My Fucking Father.  He called me out after dinner because Mother cut oranges.  I like oranges and they were sweet, I just could have done without them.  Most of the slices I retreated back into my room.  One time while I was poking my head out she gestured to the pile of bananas and apples on top of the toaster oven and said, "Why don't you ever eat that fruit?  I never see you eat that fruit!"  And like with My Fucking Father I just averted my eyes and nodded my head.  I had taken a banana or an apple with me in the morning when I was actually working.  Guess I should've kept up that ruse because she noticed.  But those fuckin' two have baked dumplings for me every single goddamn day.  Why am I going to eat that then eat fruit?  I don't need much to get me going every morning, and I sure as fuck don't want to leave full.  I'll just fall asleep.

By the way, oh my fucking God, you should see all the goddamn oranges they bought.  Was there a guy on an off-ramp selling these?  Because we got a fucking sack of them.  How the hell am I going to eat all those? Fuckin' A, why should I even start?

These shitty parents -- nag, nag, nag, that's all they fuckin' do.

No comments:

Post a Comment