Monday, January 18, 2010

My ATF Turned On Me!!!

I'm stunned, angered and scared at what happened tonight.

So I go to my favorite strip club after the Vikings game. I go see the waitress, who's my all-time favorite even though she's no longer allowed to work there because she's fat but she does do house parties and she yanks my cock so lovingly; I've told you guys about her before. So she's in one of her downtrodden moods, even though I'm all, "Vikings won, yay!" But I get my drink from her and that's it. There are a couple of girls there that I'm regulars with, and I got dances from them. Meanwhile, I couldn't help but see that she flashed her big titties to a few of the bar's regulars. She's done that from time to time, sometimes with me, and I love that because I get to suckle her at the bar. I have never done that with anyone else.

I planned on leaving once I got my two dances, but my "chaser" was waving two bucks in front of my ATF waitress so she would flash me. So I hand over $2, but when I requested the polite company of her boobs, she said, "Fuck that!" She did it once before, and I forgot, and even though I was pissed off then, I guess it didn't really matter to me now. But I guess she remembered because she fuckin' snapped. Yeah, me and this other guy just started razzin' her about it. We complimented her on her tits, and then I demanded that if she wasn't going to show me the goods, she should give me my money back.

She was getting a drink, so her back was towards me, so what she was saying to me then I couldn't hear, but when I asked for my money back again, I swear, she looked possessed by the devil. She said, "Fuck you!" and for the first time ever with her, it wasn't a playful "fuck you" but a very serious one. And while she walking to her customer, she was scowling at me. Scowling!

OK, I thought, this wasn't good. I'll just have to take off. But when I look back she's openly complaining to the two people at the table. One of them was a customer, a really burly guy who could beat my ass (although any man could beat my ass, as could many women). On his lap is what seems to be his regular, a stripper that I despise. I gave her a couple dollars before onstage, and she sucks. She's terrible; she took my money, sits in front of me, shows her tits, then leaves. Like with this waitress, it takes me a second time to realize it's shame on me. But these two people seem really concerned with whatever my now-ex-ATF is saying to them. She seemed as upset as she was when telling me to fuck off. And the tell-tale sign she was talking about me: Stupid Sucky Bitch Stripper (oh, fuck it, her name's Rocky, and she's terrible) looks at me with astonishment. I can tell that she doesn't like me and will do anything she can to take me down. This is a bar where fights can occur. I didn't want any trouble, at least right then, so I quickly exited through the side door.

I am absolutely floored by how she acted toward me, and now I don't know if I can ever go back to that bar again. That bitch took my money for the second time without showing me the goods, what the fuck? And you dare cop an attitude like you think you can just take it? Fuck you! I gave you money for those handjobs you gave me!! I'm one of your best goddamn customers, and you treat me like this!!! What the hell's a matter with you?! What did I do to you??

I don't know what to do. I planned on going back there on Thursday after a meeting because I know she's working then, but now I don't know if I'll get thrown out, or barred from the bar, or worse. On second thought, maybe I should go there. Yeah, I'll go there and completely ignore her. Blow her off for what she did to me. And I certainly will never just give her fucking two dollars again.

It's all so sad. Maybe I'm stupid to believe that a stripper can be normal, but she seemed like a cool chick. And she understood what it meant for her to masturbate me. I'll tell you guys something -- whenever I think about sex, I usually have her in mind, all 200 pounds of her rolling fat and her big titties swinging up and down and to and fro, fucking me in the ass. But no. Have to find somebody else now that she disrespected me and took my money. I'm getting angrier the more I think about it.

For one last time, I jerked off to her this evening. This is our last goodbye. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment