Saturday, January 30, 2010

All I Did Was Pop A Date

And now I feel like I ate a dogie.  I felt a pain in my stomach during the Wolves game last night.  And after I ate a hot dog I felt my left side cramp.  Aren't you supposed to eat, then exercise, then cramp, not exercise, then eat, then cramp?  I feel I should be shitting my organs out.

All because Grandmother brought home yet another plastic bowl of pitted dates.  No one asked for them, but this is the second time she's brought these fruits home.  There are still plenty of hardened ones from the first bowl; should throw those away.  But I regret not trying those, so yesterday I opened up the bowl and tried one.

They're high in fiber, you know.  And even though it wasn't like I was starving before, I felt instantly full after I ate the date.  In fact, it felt like the date was ballooning inside me, and those noises coming from my gut were my organs being shoved from their natural place by the date in my stomach.  I left for the game feeling this way, and it instantly killed my appetite.

And this morning I'm still not hungry.  I shit a little -- hey, I thought it said it was hign in fiber!  And now I feel fat.  I should exercise somewhere tonight.  Maybe then I'll be hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment