Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Family Stuff

Planned to go out; Mother didn't want me to; told her I'd be home at midnight, a lot earlier than usual. Things are still tense at the house, so I need her on my side. Anyway I get home at a quarter to 1. Mother's usually asleep, but they can hear the garage door and there is a motion light in front of the house, so she could've woken up. Does this make me a liar?

---

Grandmother's at it again. She lit some incense tonight. At 2:30 in the morning. When I told her (and I don't think she knew exactly what time it was) she looked at her watch, acknowledged the time, and did it anyway. Weird, and I smelled it from where I type for a half-hour afterwards.

She's losing it, again. But worst of all, the thing I was thinking as she was blazin' the incense was, What will My Father think? Sigh. Living here is turning me insane. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment