Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So, Father, after telling me that you're going to be home because you have not one but two doctor's appointments Wednesday, you tell me yesterday that they're actually on Tuesday (in other words, today).  So I change my art ticket to Wednesday so you can use the car Tuesday.  But, you then tell me after coming home yesterday that you decided just to take your car to the appointments today, so I can use my own car today.  But it's too fucking late, isn't it, because now I'm rescheduled to go to the exhibition Wednesday (in other words, tomorrow).

I have all this fucking time now, and even though it's -80 million, it's safe to drive to MIA if I so choose -- which I did.  But now I go tomorrow, and it's quite a different story: 1 or 2 inches of snow.  I could've gone to the art show today and stayed home tomorrow where I'd be safe.  But fuck it, right?

Oh, who am I kidding, I'd probably just drive somewhere today and tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment