Friday, September 21, 2012

My Measurements (As Of High School, I Think)

I am home alone with My Father, and we just got into a fight over giving him the contract for a remodeling job that didn't get completed (maybe I should talk about that).  So just to say that I'm doing shit, I'm kind of cleaning up my room.

There is a bag of papers I've wanted to go through.  And lo and behold, in that bag is a list of measurements.  I've asked them from time to time over my lifetime because you always want to know the proper size of the shirt or pants that you need to buy.

I think this set is one where I asked the wardrobe girl when I was an usher to take and write them down.  And here they are, just in case I lose this piece of paper again:
  • Waist: 30 1/2 (has to be a lot more -- I now wear at least 34" pants)
  • Chest: 33
  • Neck: 14
  • Outseam: 40
  • Sleeve: 32 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment