Saturday, July 13, 2013

Shut Up About The Fucking Laundry!!!

So hey, I thought I'd be a good son and wish Father a good day as I go out and exercise.  So I do while he's in the computer room.

"Why don't I just do it tomorrow ... "

"You have so many dirty clothes.  You need another hamper for your dirty clothes and one for your clean clothes.  Otherwise your clean clothes get dirty."

And ... fuck.  Of course I fall into his fucking trap.  So as I kind of walk away from this bumming bad scene, I stammer out a reply -- "But I separate all my clothes" -- My Fucking Father, once again, gives me that, "Oooookaaaaaaaay" -- his way of saying that he's not listening to me.  I have to listen to him, but like a brat, he won't listen to me, just so he can get the last word in.

Please fucking die.

Till then, I'll just do nothing and piss him off some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment