Saturday, July 13, 2013

That Fucking Bigoted Gun Nut George Zimmerman Got Away With It

And by the way, I decided to see part of the defense attorney's press conference/gloat session after the acquittal.  If you know me, if you truly know me, don't ever, ever, EVER try to set me up on a date with a defense attorney.  Well, don't set me up ever.  But if you're going to ignore that, then please, by the love of Buddha, God, Allah, and every diety above, don't ever, ever, EVER set me up with a defense attorney.  The most tolerable ones don't have the self-respect to walk away from people with shady reputations and morals.  The worst get off on parsing the law and walking through loopholes and technicalities to get the guilty to go free, as if it's a sport to them, then talk shit afterwards, like this truly evil asshole Don West.  You're the disgrace, you craven piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment