Wednesday, June 3, 2015

There's A Stranger In My House



(I remember a long, long time ago either watching this video or seeing Ronnie Milsap perform this song on Solid Gold. Too lazy to completely preview the video before I publish it.)

So my ATF, ***e*, is in the wind.  Well, she Facebooked that she needed a ride in the south metro yesterday, so I don't know what's going on with her.  My Plan B was to have her jack-off friend, *a***, come over; I remember calling her once while she was in the middle of a cleaning job, and I thought, "OK, if ***e* can't come over, how about *a***?"  And she agreed, for last (Tuesday) night at 7.

But then 7:30 rolled around and I was sure that she either forgot or stood me up.  Then I heard the bell ring.  Thank God!  And then I see this short white girl.  She's not who I was expecting.  She isn't following up from the two religious solicitors who gave me that hellfire CD last night, is she?

No.  She is *a***'s niece.  She was told by her to come over and clean the house because she suddenly went down with a migraine, something that she did not tell me.  Great.  I'm supposed to allow someone I've never seen before into my house?  Yes.  Because I really have no choice; either this woman cleans my house or I clean it, and the latter won't happen, therefore the house won't be cleaned and my parents are going to give me so much shit.  So, welcome.

But after getting to know her, it is possible that I have seen her before.  She has danced at *a***'s parties before.  We may have met, but I have never gotten a dance from her.  Still too weird for me to invite her into my home -- my parents definitely will not hear about this if I have any say in it -- but, well, if she's a relative of *a*** she's not gonna rob me, is she?

Well, it looks like she didn't.  There are a bunch of plates in our cabinet, and I made sure to snap photos of them while this niece was downstairs, and it looks like they are still there.  This was an up-and-up operation, where no one got screwed at all.  Now, I wish she had done a better job.  She did not bring any cleaning supplies, and we didn't have a whole lot, either.  She was reduced to spraying floor cleaner from a bottle to mop the floors.  And there's now a weird smell that is still permeating the entire house even now, about three hours after she left.  The sudden increase in humidity did not help with the drying, which is made even more difficult when there were huge gobs and streaks of water all around the floors of the house.

See, that's the great thing about ***e*.  Forget the fact that once she was done she jerk me off, and at an affordable price.  She was a pretty good cleaner -- thorough, went back to make sure things were done, no standing water everywhere and things were left clean but not too ammonia-smelling.  The niece did not do a bad job; in fact, if she did too good a job there's a chance that my parents would suspect that I brought someone in to clean the house.  But I don't know if she did a good job.  Oh, and I just noticed that are are scratches on the hardwood floor where the piano bench is.  I didn't notice it before, which means (I'm afraid) she scratched the floor when mopping it.

Whatever.  After about two hours I paid her the $100 and she got her ride.  But not before we hashed out some, uh, other things.  Since she does her aunt's parties, I had to know if she knew what, ahem, went on there, and, more importantly, if, ahem, she partook.  Yes, she does.  All of it, in fact.  Of course it'd take a hell of a lot of money to fuck her, and she'd need a condom for that.  She also insists on a condom if I want her to suck my dick.  CBJ?  No OK.  Handjobs, well, HJs are $100, and although I could entertain that (I would have done it mostly because it was just the two of us and we wouldn't be distracted by the possibility of any guy walking in on us at a stripper party) I was expecting *a***, and I didn't want to fork over $200 to a person I just met.  And even if *a*** made it I wasn't given her more than $100 because she usually demands $150 for a handie.  As I said, it was an up-and-up operation, where no one got screwed at all.

Although in retrospect I should've asked if I could see her boobs.  She would have flashed me for free, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment