Tuesday, April 5, 2011

He hadn't done it in a long time, so I thought I was free, and with my new job starting I completely forgot, but goddamn, My Fucking Father caught me with my guard down an hour ago.  He knocked outside my room calling for me.  What the fuck was he doing here??

No way could I act like I was up.  I was trying to sleep after Grandmother knocked on my door a minute or two.  It was weird.  I was having a nightmare that someone was knocking on my door, and then I wake up and I heard that she was actually knocking on my door.  She didn't call for me.  So I give her her shot and I try to go back asleep, which eventually I was able to do ... until My Fucking Father.

He gave me a check Mother said she would bring home tomorrow, a check, alongwith one downstairs, I need to cash.  He also wanted to know if I still had the pictures of a pot he wanted me to snap a few months ago because he found yet another auction website he wanted me to send them to.  I was still groggy and partially embarassed that I got caught.  I was still thinking in my head excuses of how he caught me sleeping.  It was no use.

I was thisclose to just putting on my clothes and leaving.  I mean, what the fuck was he doing home?  He was checking up on me, that's what.  He's upset that I'm working evenings now, for the time being.  I have no goddamn clue why he'd be upset, but whenever I, my brother or my sister makes a choice, he hates it.  And this is his usual passive-aggressive bullshit way of checking up on me.  Thank God he left.

I phoned Mother to make sure she knew about the check My Fucking Father gave me.  That was a fucking mistake.  I was bitching to her about he just stormed into the house and up the stairs to my room.  And she goes, "So he woke you?" and I went, "Yeah, he woke me up. ..."  Oh, shit, I thought, I don't think I should be admitted to her that I was asleep at a quarter to 11.  Now that My Fucking Father's going back to the store, she'll spill the bills to him that he really did wake me.  She always rats on me.  Goddamn tattletale, don't care if they're married.

Guess I should go to the bank now.

No comments:

Post a Comment