Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wish me luck -- I start my second job tomorrow morning, in about seven hours.  I need this job -- it's potentially $500 a week, and with a $1,200 trip to Tuscany and a $900 credit card bill, the length of the project still might not be enough to pay for it.

I'm just scared as fuck that I won't have the energy to get through both jobs.  I remember the last time I had an eight-hour workday job in the daytime.  Regularly, I would hit a wall around the 1 o'clock hour and I would literally fall asleep at my computer.  I wonder how I didn't get fired.  It's embarrassing nonetheless.  And in this position, where you have a quota to meet and breaks and lunch are regimented, I could totally run into this problem again.  If I fall asleep in this job, I will be caught, and there's a chance I could get canned, easy.

I just have to keep my eyes on the prize, namely the money I need to pay off my bills.  I hope I'm able to keep this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment