Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bad Driver: TU??? (MN Critical Habitat)

Why in the fuck were you beeping me down University today, asshole?  Did you really think your big truck was going to be sideswiped by my sedan?  I am just getting by your fat ass and I have the lane all by myself in front of me, and you honk your fucking horn while I blow by?  You think you own both lanes, or do you not think anybody had the right to pass you, you son-of-a-bitch?

I hoped I had dusted you.  Unfortunately, you caught up and passed me on a red light.  Thank God I wasn't blocked again, because I wanted to smoke past you just to piss you off.  And you had the goddamn balls to honk your horn again.  The hell?  Really?  You that hypersensitive to people who have shit to do?  Or are you just fucking with me (as well as with another car to whom you laid into your horn while he drove past your slow ass)?  Fucking idiot.  If I had known you were going to let your bullying presence be known while I kicked your ass down 47, I would've remembered your entire special license plate, you motherfuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment